2034 Nicklaus Cir, Roseville, CA 956783 beds, 2 baths, 2,193 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,496 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $438,000
- Price/sqft: $200
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 553 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Golf course, Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: On Street, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,193 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 015340018000
- Zillow Home ID: 17657455
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2034 Nicklaus Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95678 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.1% higher than in Roseville, and 13.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95678 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Roseville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95678 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,599 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 1988
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 2036 Nicklaus Cir Roseville, CA$375K42.52,378
- 2032 Nicklaus Cir Roseville, CA$442K33.52,538
- 2038 Nicklaus Cir Roseville, CA$383K42.52,476
- 2030 Nicklaus Cir Roseville, CA$486K43.53,191
- 501 Hogan Ct Roseville, CA$363K422,097
- 2037 Nicklaus Cir Roseville, CA$443K432,507
- 2031 Nicklaus Cir Roseville, CA$427K42.52,404
- 2028 Nicklaus Cir Roseville, CA$456K43.52,768
- 2040 Nicklaus Cir Roseville, CA$381K432,441
- 2039 Nicklaus Cir Roseville, CA$438K42.52,594
- 2029 Nicklaus Cir Roseville, CA$408K422,319
- 503 Hogan Ct Roseville, CA$444K43.52,362
- 2042 Nicklaus Cir Roseville, CA$385K42.52,655
- 502 Hogan Ct Roseville, CA$429K42.52,742
- 2041 Nicklaus Cir Roseville, CA$407K432,310
- 2026 Nicklaus Cir Roseville, CA$380K42.52,386
- 2017 Nicklaus Cir Roseville, CA$438K432,322
- 2024 Nicklaus Cir Roseville, CA$455K43.53,681
- 2022 Nicklaus Cir Roseville, CA$386K432,534
- 2044 Nicklaus Cir Roseville, CA$402K422,635
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!