These properties are currently listed for sale. They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO).
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 125 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,132 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $73
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $320,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split, Additional Bedroom \ Othr Bdr Walkin Clst, Assoc Rules/Info \ Clubhouse/Rec Center, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Paid (Freq) \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement Description \ None, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Complex Feature \ Biking/Walking Path, Complex Feature \ Children's Playgrnd, Complex Feature \ Clubhouse/Rec Room, Complex Feature \ Comm Tennis Court(s), Complex Feature \ Community Pool, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Exterior Stories \ 2, Features \ Water Softener Owned, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Barry Goldwater, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Gas, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Multiple Ovens, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Wall Oven(s), Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bedroom \ Downstairs, Master Bedroom \ Split, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Bonus/Game Room, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Loft, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ Y, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Unit Style \ Two Levels, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,993 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 20412543
- Zillow Home ID: 67765713
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $320-400K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Gateway home values will rise 5.2% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among North Gateway homes, this home is 33.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 45.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Gateway, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.6% less than in Phoenix, and 113.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Gateway home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Gateway home values.
|W Whisper Rock Trl Phoenix, AZ||$374K||--||--||2,993|
|2030 W Whisper Rock Trl Phoenix, AZ||$322K||4||4||2,993|
|2030 W Whisper Rock Trl Phoenix, AZ||$373K||4||3.5||2,993|
|2038 W Whisper Rock Trl Phoenix, AZ||$396K||3||3||2,865|
|2025 W Calle Marita Phoenix, AZ||$351K||--||--||2,639|
|2026 W Whisper Rock Trl Phoenix, AZ||$398K||4||2.5||3,660|
|2029 W Calle Marita Phoenix, AZ||$356K||--||--||2,639|
|2021 W Calle Marita Phoenix, AZ||$376K||4||2.75||3,212|
|2021 W Calle Marita Phoenix, AZ||$345K||4||2.5||3,375|
|2033 W Whisper Rock Trl Phoenix, AZ||$352K||--||--||2,639|
|2029 W Whisper Rock Trl Phoenix, AZ||$378K||4||3||3,388|
|2017 W Calle Marita Phoenix, AZ||$380K||5||4.5||2,993|
|2039 W Whisper Rock Trl Phoenix, AZ||$401K||--||--||3,212|
|2022 W Whisper Rock Trl Phoenix, AZ||$397K||4||3.5||3,142|
|2025 W Whisper Rock Trl Phoenix, AZ||$391K||4||3||3,074|
|2013 W Calle Marita Phoenix, AZ||$427K||--||--||3,564|
|2040 W Whisper Rock Trl Phoenix, AZ||$394K||--||--||2,880|
|2018 W Whisper Rock Trl Phoenix, AZ||$419K||4||2.5||3,537|
|31620 N 20th Ln Phoenix, AZ||$366K||3||3.5||2,639|
|2021 W Whisper Rock Trl Phoenix, AZ||$361K||3||4||2,639|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find Out More About This Home
Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!