2035 42nd Ave, San Francisco, CA 94116
Sold on 2/27/13: $685,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,254 sq ft
- Lot:3,000 sqft
- Year Built:1948
- Last Sold:Feb 2013 for $685,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow374
- Lot Depth120
- Lot Width25
- Parcel #2162 006
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15116385
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$717,674||$653K – $797K||+$5||$572||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,729/mo||$1.9K – $4.5K/mo||+$48||$2.97||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Outer Parkside home values will increase 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Outer Parkside homes, this home is valued 5.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Outer Parkside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.2% lower than in San Francisco, and 87.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Outer Parkside home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Outer Parkside home values.
Neighborhood for 2035 42nd Avenue
- 2039 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$765K--2.01,430
- 2031 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$670K--1.01,214
- 2027 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$712K--1.01,214
- 2043 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$774K31.01,466
- 2047 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$666K31.01,214
- 2023 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$902K32.01,214
- 2019 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$761K31.01,550
- 2051 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$681K41.01,300
- 2055 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$670K--1.01,300
- 2015 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$707K31.01,214
- 2059 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$684K--1.01,300
- 2034 43rd Ave San Francisco, CA$683K31.01,214
- 2011 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$683K21.01,214
- 2038 43rd Ave San Francisco, CA$716K32.01,337
- 2030 43rd Ave San Francisco, CA$672K21.01,214
- 2042 43rd Ave San Francisco, CA$687K--1.01,214
- 2026 43rd Ave San Francisco, CA$684K31.01,214
- 2046 43rd Ave San Francisco, CA$699K--1.01,214
- 3821 Pacheco St San Francisco, CA$767K32.01,400
- 2022 43rd Ave San Francisco, CA$684K31.01,214
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005