- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2035 El Cerrito Pl, Los Angeles, CA 900684 beds, 4 baths, 2,722 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,342 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 1972 for $24,500
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,722 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 5572017005
- Zillow Home ID: 20803388
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2035 El Cerrito Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollywood Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% higher than in Los Angeles, and 25.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 2041 Outpost Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.05M442,932
- 2029 El Cerrito Pl Los Angeles, CA$1.34M231,913
- 2012 La Brea Ter Los Angeles, CA$2.26M642,076
- 2023 El Cerrito Pl Los Angeles, CA$2.03M443,261
- 2051 Outpost Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.32M221,960
- 2010 La Brea Ter Los Angeles, CA$3.6M454,228
- 2017 El Cerrito Pl Los Angeles, CA$1.9M343,156
- 2055 Outpost Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.15M343,300
- 2006 La Brea Ter Los Angeles, CA$3.15M443
- 2034 Outpost Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.88M332,360
- 2006 La Brea Ter Los Angeles, CA$1.36M------
- 2009 El Cerrito Pl Los Angeles, CA$1.81M432,748
- 2015 Outpost Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.51M343,443
- 2022 Outpost Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.97M342,790
- 2061 Outpost Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.4M332,325
- 2000 1/2 La Brea Ter Los Angeles, CA$1.16M222,097
- 2020 La Brea Ter Los Angeles, CA$1.13M221,936
- 2000 3/4 La Brea Ter Los Angeles, CA$1.29M121,934
- 2008 La Brea Ter Los Angeles, CA$1.11M311,590
- 2003 El Cerrito Pl Los Angeles, CA$2.19M33.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.