- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2035 Forest Gate Dr E, Jacksonville, FL 322463 beds, 2 baths, 1,889 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- Parking: 399 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,889 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Lot depth: 209
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 1652660525
- Zillow Home ID: 44596016
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2035 Forest Gate Drive E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sandalwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.4% higher than in Jacksonville, and 337.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sandalwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sandalwood home values.
- 2027 Forest Gate Dr E Jacksonville, FL$200K422,159
- 2043 Forest Gate Dr E Jacksonville, FL$205K322,150
- 2019 Forest Gate Dr E Jacksonville, FL$192K421,839
- 2051 Forest Gate Dr E Jacksonville, FL$197K422,118
- 12269 Blackpool Dr Jacksonville, FL$196K422,007
- 2059 Forest Gate Dr E Jacksonville, FL$211K322,274
- 2050 Forest Gate Dr E Jacksonville, FL$207K422,005
- 2011 Forest Gate Dr E Jacksonville, FL$192K321,804
- 12302 Twin Sands Trl W Jacksonville, FL$258K422,198
- 2026 Forest Gate Dr E Jacksonville, FL$231K422,003
- 2058 Forest Gate Dr E Jacksonville, FL$206K421,922
- 2067 Forest Gate Dr E Jacksonville, FL$197K421,868
- 12261 Blackpool Dr Jacksonville, FL$193K322,135
- 12309 Twin Sands Trl W Jacksonville, FL$264K422,182
- 2053 Waterfoot Ln Jacksonville, FL$187K421,740
- 12275 Forest Gate Dr N Jacksonville, FL$215K321,880
- 2066 Forest Gate Dr E Jacksonville, FL$199K422,236
- 12266 Forest Gate Dr N Jacksonville, FL$194K432,130
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!