2035 Roosevelt Ave, Redwood City, CA 940614 beds, 2 baths, 1,740 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1934
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $850,000
- Price/sqft: $489
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 220 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,740 sqft
- Lot depth: 104
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 058202010
- Zillow Home ID: 15573909
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2035 Roosevelt Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94061 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.1% lower than in Redwood City, and 80.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94061 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94061 home values.
- 2027 Roosevelt Ave Redwood City, CA$859K321,631
- 1119 Fairview Ave Redwood City, CA$953K321,496
- 2017 Roosevelt Ave Redwood City, CA$716K21890
- 1127 Fairview Ave Redwood City, CA$779K321,290
- 2011 Roosevelt Ave Redwood City, CA$849K32.51,470
- 2040 Roosevelt Ave Redwood City, CA$883K311,120
- 2032 Roosevelt Ave Redwood City, CA$1.05M432,010
- 1135 Fairview Ave Redwood City, CA$979K432,130
- 1 Shaw Ct Redwood City, CA$913K321,300
- 1118 Virginia Ave Redwood City, CA$970K322,040
- 1106 Virginia Ave Redwood City, CA$724K21960
- 1126 Virginia Ave Redwood City, CA$769K311,100
- 1141 Fairview Ave Redwood City, CA$1.25M321,720
- 1152 Fairview Ave Redwood City, CA$1.16M431,650
- 3 Shaw Ct Redwood City, CA$984K321,524
- 1136 Virginia Ave Redwood City, CA$920K331,630
- 2006 Roosevelt Ave Redwood City, CA$1.06M321,920
- 2116 Mcgarvey Ave Redwood City, CA$917K321,240
- 1153 Fairview Ave Redwood City, CA$869K211,400
- 1109 Virginia Ave Redwood City, CA$930K321,670
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.