2035 Sandy Pond Ln, Waxhaw, NC 281734 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,224 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.21 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 1999 for $540,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 917 sqft
- View: Water
- Impressive brick home in charming Walden Pond on 1.2 naturally wooded acres. Kitchen offers an abund
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,224 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 06186045
- Zillow Home ID: 51464449
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2035 Sandy Pond Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28173 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 189.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 258.5% higher than in Union, and 659.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28173 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Union.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28173 home values.
- 2018 Sandy Pond Ln Waxhaw, NC$617K44--
- 2101 Sandy Pond Ln Waxhaw, NC$496K433,359
- 2031 Sandy Pond Ln Waxhaw, NC$600K43.54,073
- 2105 Sandy Pond Ln Waxhaw, NC$474K433,547
- 8700 Goose Pond Cv Waxhaw, NC$527K43.53,850
- 8701 Sandy Pond Ln Waxhaw, NC$584K43.53,635
- 2027 Sandy Pond Ln Waxhaw, NC$593K44.53,800
- 2030 Sandy Pond Ln Marvin, NC$597K44.53,900
- 2027 Sandy Pond Ln Waxhaw, NC$641K44.54,305
- 2106 Sandy Pond Ln Waxhaw, NC$495K443,711
- 2109 Sandy Pond Ln Waxhaw, NC$456K41.53,065
- 8704 Goose Pond Cv Waxhaw, NC$424K33.52,654
- 8705 Goose Pond Cv Marvin, NC$602K43.54,533
- 2012 Sandy Pond Ln Waxhaw, NC$613K43.53,703
- 2018 Sandy Pond Ln Waxhaw, NC$599K543,756
- 8704 Wingard Rd Waxhaw, NC$433K332,489
- 2114 Sandy Pond Ln Waxhaw, NC$585K43.54,237
- 2113 Sandy Pond Ln Waxhaw, NC$429K43.52,481
- 8709 Goose Pond Cv Waxhaw, NC$464K43.53,450
- 2023 Sandy Pond Ln Marvin, NC$712K--2.54,203
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!