- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2035 Titan Ter, West Linn, OR 970682 beds, 3 baths, 1,409 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $189,550
- Price/sqft: $135
- Parking: 0 space, 228 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,409 sqft
- Parcel #: 00367463
- Zillow Home ID: 55439700
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2035 Titan Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97068, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% lower than in West Linn, and 48.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 97068 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West Linn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97068 home values.
- 2033 Titan Ter West Linn, OR$224K22.51,350
- 2031 Titan Ter West Linn, OR$205K22.51,350
- 2029 Titan Ter West Linn, OR$225K22.51,368
- 2032 Titan Ter West Linn, OR$221K22.51,368
- 2050 Sunray Cir West Linn, OR$236K32.51,800
- 2034 Titan Ter West Linn, OR$218K22.51,368
- 2027 Titan Ter West Linn, OR$200K22.51,368
- 2028 Titan Ter West Linn, OR$230K22.51,368
- 2036 Titan Ter West Linn, OR$233K231,424
- 2046 Titan Ter West Linn, OR$218K22.51,368
- 2044 Titan Ter West Linn, OR$210K22.51,368
- 2052 Sunray Cir West Linn, OR$214K221,426
- 2026 Titan Ter West Linn, OR$222K22.51,368
- 2025 Titan Ter West Linn, OR$199K22.51,350
- 2042 Titan Ter West Linn, OR$211K22.51,368
- 2054 Sunray Cir West Linn, OR$223K22.51,426
- 2040 Titan Ter West Linn, OR$211K22.51,368
- 2038 Titan Ter West Linn, OR$213K22.51,368
- 2023 Titan Ter West Linn, OR$226K221,382
- 2021 Titan Ter West Linn, OR$210K231,368
Nearby Schools in West Linn
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.