- Lot: 5,183 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Views: 5,380 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $176,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $208
- Parking: None
- RV Parking
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Bank/REO Owned \ Y, Basement \ None, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Exterior \ Metal/Vinyl, Form 17 \ Provided, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Parking Type \ None, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Rehab Loan, Preliminary title ordered \ N, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ RV Parking, Status \ PI, Style \ 10, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 850 sqft
- Parcel #: 2644900145
- Zillow Home ID: 48818252
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $235-370K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98133 home values will increase 8.2% next year, compared to a 8.1% rise for Shoreline as a whole. Among 98133 homes, this home is valued 17.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98133, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.7% greater than in Shoreline, and 41.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98133 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Shoreline.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98133 home values.
- 19551 1st Ave NW3 beds, 1 baths
870 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1954
|20361 Greenwood Ave N Shoreline, WA||$521K||5||3||2,453|
|20321 Greenwood Ave N Shoreline, WA||$373K||2||1||1,660|
|20315 Greenwood Ave N Shoreline, WA||$491K||4||2.5||2,120|
|20351 Greenwood Ave N Shoreline, WA||$400K||3||2||1,218|
|20351 Greenwood Ave N # B Shoreline, WA||$303K||3||3||1,491|
|211 N 205th St Shoreline, WA||$277K||--||--||--|
|158 N 203rd St Shoreline, WA||$359K||3||2||1,744|
|20319 Greenwood Ave N Shoreline, WA||$363K||3||1.75||1,650|
|20332 Greenwood Ave N Shoreline, WA||$298K||2||1||920|
|20313 Greenwood Ave N Shoreline, WA||$341K||3||2||1,200|
|9207 244th St SW Edmonds, WA||$320K||3||1||1,157|
|9215 244th St SW Edmonds, WA||$507K||4||3||2,599|
|20312 Greenwood Ave N Shoreline, WA||$355K||3||2||2,060|
|150 N 203rd St Shoreline, WA||$550K||6||3||2,860|
|20352 Greenwood Ave N Shoreline, WA||$350K||3||1||1,460|
|24317 92nd Ave W Edmonds, WA||$460K||5||2||2,597|
|24317 92nd Ave W # 2 Edmonds, WA||$321K||--||--||--|
|24314 92nd Ave W Edmonds, WA||$468K||2||2.5||2,048|
|20316 Greenwood Ave N Shoreline, WA||$378K||3||1.75||1,560|
|203 N 205th St Shoreline, WA||$433K||5||2.75||2,230|
Nearby Schools in Shoreline
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!