20357 Greenwood Ave N, Shoreline, WA 981332 beds, 1 bath, 850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,183 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 1998 for $129,950
- Parking: None
- RV Parking
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Bank/REO Owned \ Y, Basement \ None, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Exterior \ Metal/Vinyl, Form 17 \ Provided, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Parking Type \ None, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Rehab Loan, Preliminary title ordered \ N, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ RV Parking, Status \ PI, Style \ 10, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 850 sqft
- Parcel #: 2644900145
- Zillow Home ID: 48818252
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20357 Greenwood Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98133, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.4% higher than in Shoreline, and 11.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98133 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Shoreline.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98133 home values.
- 20361 Greenwood Ave N Shoreline, WA$521K532,453
- 20321 Greenwood Ave N Shoreline, WA$364K211,660
- 20315 Greenwood Ave N Shoreline, WA$454K42.52,120
- 20351 Greenwood Ave N Shoreline, WA$359K------
- 20351 Greenwood Ave N # A Shoreline, WA$232K321,218
- 20351 Greenwood Ave N # B Shoreline, WA$277K32.51,491
- 211 N 205th St Shoreline, WA$250K------
- 158 N 203rd St Shoreline, WA$357K321,744
- 20319 Greenwood Ave N Shoreline, WA$362K31.751,600
- 20332 Greenwood Ave N Shoreline, WA$287K21920
- 20313 Greenwood Ave N Shoreline, WA$335K321,200
- 9207 244th St SW Edmonds, WA$306K311,157
- 9215 244th St SW Edmonds, WA$447K42.52,599
- 20312 Greenwood Ave N Shoreline, WA$343K31.52,060
- 150 N 203rd St Shoreline, WA$518K632,860
- 20352 Greenwood Ave N Shoreline, WA$343K311,460
- 24317 92nd Ave W Edmonds, WA$426K522,597
- 24317 92nd Ave W # 2 Edmonds, WA$348K------
- 24314 92nd Ave W Edmonds, WA$454K22.52,048
- 20316 Greenwood Ave N Shoreline, WA$350K31.751,560
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!