- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
20358 Blue Heron Dr, Goshen, IN 465284 beds, 3 baths, 2,579 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.66 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2009 for $342,500
- Finished basement, 2579 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 1020 sqft
- Security System
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,579 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 204
- Lot width: 140
- Parcel #: 200717453003000019
- Zillow Home ID: 68180784
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20358 Blue Heron Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46528, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.4% less than in Goshen, and 12.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 46528 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46528 home values.
- 20330 Blue Heron Dr Goshen, IN$338K422,737
- 57882 Blue Heron Dr Goshen, IN$374K33.52,750
- Hillside Dr Goshen, IN$231K31.51,760
- 20373 Meridian Ct Goshen, IN$302K41.53,024
- 20339 Blue Heron Dr Goshen, IN$245K33.52,948
- 20361 Fieldstone Crossing Dr Goshen, IN$250K32.52,353
- 20304 Blue Heron Dr Goshen, IN$334K32.52,490
- 57638 Hillside Dr Goshen, IN$224K331,758
- Blue Heron Dr Goshen, IN--------
- 57651 Hillside Dr Goshen, IN$225K4--2,634
- 20347 Fieldstone Crossing Dr Goshen, IN$240K342,147
- 20400 Meridian Ct Goshen, IN$343K43.53,549
- 57809 Hillside Dr Goshen, IN$283K32.51,853
- 20303 Blue Heron Dr Goshen, IN$225K31.52,084
- 20397 Meridian Ct Goshen, IN$266K442,883
- 20323 Fieldstone Crossing Dr Goshen, IN$300K534,087
- 20280 Blue Heron Dr Goshen, IN$342K42.52,179
- 57873 Blue Heron Dr Goshen, IN$287K423,065
- 57787 Hillside Dr Goshen, IN--------
- 20420 Meridian Ct Goshen, IN$243K322,165
Nearby Schools in Goshen
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292