- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2036 Catalina Way, Nolensville, TN 371354 beds, 4 baths, 3,595 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- HOA Fee: $75
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $475,000
- Price/sqft: $132
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 704 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,595 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Lot depth: 227
- Lot width: 140
- Parcel #: 033O A 00800 000
- Zillow Home ID: 108835514
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2036 Catalina Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37135 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.3% less than in Williamson, and 26.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 37135 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Williamson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37135 home values.
- 2030 Catalina Way Nolensville, TN$488K----3,595
- 2040 Catalina Way Nolensville, TN$473K----3,182
- 2024 Catalina Way Nolensville, TN$527K----3,749
- 2037 Catalina Way Nolensville, TN$602K----4,566
- 2043 Catalina Way Nolensville, TN$568K41.54,613
- 2044 Catalina Way Nolensville, TN$482K433,586
- 2016 Catalina Way Nolensville, TN$523K453,857
- 2033 Catalina Way Nolensville, TN$486K41.53,118
- 2047 Catalina Way Nolensville, TN$498K41.53,628
- 2029 Catalina Way Nolensville, TN$490K----3,539
- 2025 Catalina Way Nolensville, TN$523K423,512
- 2012 Catalina Way Nolensville, TN$547K41.53,855
- 2100 Eucalyptus Way Nolensville, TN$466K423,009
- 2021 Catalina Way Nolensville, TN$562K444,634
- 2051 Catalina Way Nolensville, TN$540K----3,502
- 2017 Catalina Way Nolensville, TN$557K--2.54,334
- 2083 Eucalyptus Way Nolensville, TN$481K--1.53,390
- 2076 Eucalyptus Way Nolensville, TN$434K----3,544
- Nolensville Rd Nolensville, TN--------
- 2080 Eucalyptus Way Nolensville, TN$477K--1.53,388
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!