2036 Glencoe St, Denver, CO 802074 beds, 3 baths, 2,769 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $715,000
- Price/sqft: $258
- Finished basement, 899 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 387 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Georgian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,769 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0131130013000
- Zillow Home ID: 13285379
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2036 Glencoe Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Park Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.4% less than in Denver, and 32.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South Park Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Park Hill home values.
- 2042 Glencoe St Denver, CO$679K522,961
- 2028 Glencoe St Denver, CO$679K422,664
- 2050 Glencoe St Denver, CO$648K332,115
- 2060 Glencoe St Denver, CO$539K321,365
- 5315 Montview Blvd Denver, CO$1.18M533,390
- 2068 Glencoe St Denver, CO$397K211,004
- 2033 Grape St Denver, CO$525K331,793
- 2041 Grape St Denver, CO$736K43.51,976
- 2025 Grape St Denver, CO$464K22996
- 2049 Grape St Denver, CO$582K321,805
- 2015 Grape St Denver, CO$1.46M55.53,660
- 2057 Grape St Denver, CO$620K33.51,949
- 2072 Glencoe St Denver, CO$765K433,820
- 5335 Montview Blvd Denver, CO$810K684,370
- 5335 Montview Blvd Denver, CO$1.88M677,195
- 2065 Grape St Denver, CO$897K434,397
- 2080 Glencoe St Denver, CO$536K622,084
- 2071 Grape St Denver, CO$454K21.51,074
- 2101 Glencoe St Denver, CO$426K--6--
- 2071 Glencoe St Denver, CO$501K21850
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.