A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Views: 4,639 all time views
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $188,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $226
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces
- Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Complex Feature \ Historic District, Complex Feature \ Near Bus Stop, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Brick, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Cooling \ Window/Wall Unit, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Other (See Remarks), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Central, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Plmbg Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Full, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FannieMae (HomePath), New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Separate Workshop, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Detached, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Parking \ Gated Parking, Parking \ Rear Vehicle Entry, Parking \ Separate Strge Area, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Alley, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 832 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 11106175
- Zillow Home ID: 7520282
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $122-214K.
Market guideZillow predicts Phoenix home values will rise 4.1% next year, compared to a 3.8% rise for Phoenix Metro as a whole. Among Phoenix homes, this home is valued 3.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 106.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Phoenix, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21% greater than in Phoenix Metro, and 168.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Phoenix home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Phoenix home values.
|2030 N 17th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$215K||--||1||1,451|
|2040 N 17TH Ave Phoenix, AZ||$169K||--||1||1,045|
|2042 N 17th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$159K||--||1||948|
|2026 N 17th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$152K||--||1||831|
|2202 N 17th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$166K||3||1||1,040|
|2024 N 17th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$157K||2||1||894|
|2018 N 17th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$171K||--||1||1,140|
|2206 N 17th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$165K||--||1||1,051|
|2033 N 17th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$243K||4||2||1,460|
|2031 N 17TH Ave Phoenix, AZ||$316K||--||--||2,388|
|2037 N 17th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$196K||--||1||1,555|
|2014 N 17th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$187K||--||1||1,354|
|2210 N 17th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$198K||3||2||1,494|
|2025 N 17th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$193K||--||1||1,390|
|2041 N 17th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$152K||--||1||951|
|2023 N 17th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$205K||4||3||1,991|
|2201 N 17th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$170K||3||1.75||1,171|
|2010 N 17th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$175K||--||2||1,266|
|2214 N 17th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$179K||--||1||1,169|
|2017 N 17th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$182K||--||1.5||1,207|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.