This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1900
- Views: 3,859 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Appliances: Dryer
- Appliances: Garbage Disposal
- Appliances: Microwave
- Appliances: Oven/Range-Electric
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Appliances: Washer
- Architectural Style: Historic
- Basement Description: Unfinished
- Condo Description Location: Ground Level
- Contingency: Act With No Contingency
- Cool: Central Electric
- Eating Area: Breakfast Room
- Eating Area: Kitchen Updated
- Equipment: Smoke Alarm
- Exterior: Brick
- Foundation: Basement-Brick
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Inspection Warranties: Not Applicable
- Interior: Hardwood Floors
- Interior: Walk In Closet
- Interior: Wood Work Painted
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Tub with Shower
- Optional Level Below Grade: Basement
- Pct Optional Level Finished: 0-25%
- Property Sub Type: Single Family
- Property Type: Residential
- Sq Ft Source: Appraisal
- Trans Type: Sale
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Utility Prim Water Source: Municipal Water Connected
- Water Heater: Gas
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,540 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2108220654
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $164-203K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46202, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 40% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46202 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46202 home values.
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!