20360 Lake Erie Dr, Walnut, CA 917894 beds, 2 baths, 1,582 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $475,000
- Price/sqft: $300
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,582 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Lot depth: 101
- Lot width: 74
- Parcel #: 8712016028
- Zillow Home ID: 21671630
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20360 Lake Erie Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91789 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.7% greater than in Walnut, and 89.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91789 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Walnut.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91789 home values.
- 20354 Lake Erie Dr Walnut, CA$741K421,902
- 20327 New Rochelle St Walnut, CA$610K321,180
- 20321 New Rochelle St Walnut, CA$644K421,582
- 20359 Lake Erie Dr Walnut, CA$649K321,672
- 20344 Lake Erie Dr Walnut, CA$633K321,488
- 20315 New Rochelle St Walnut, CA$709K321,760
- 1342 Heidelberg Ave Walnut, CA$693K321,669
- 20351 Lake Erie Dr Walnut, CA$638K421,582
- 1334 Heidelberg Ave Walnut, CA$614K321,422
- 1328 Heidelberg Ave Walnut, CA$609K321,487
- 20307 New Rochelle St Walnut, CA$647K321,611
- 20328 New Rochelle St Walnut, CA$633K421,582
- 20345 Lake Erie Dr Walnut, CA$676K431,693
- 20320 New Rochelle St Walnut, CA$616K321,582
- 1405 Heidelberg Ave Walnut, CA$719K321,836
- 20414 Loyalton Dr Walnut, CA$616K321,180
- 20338 Lake Erie Dr Walnut, CA$642K421,582
- 1322 Heidelberg Ave Walnut, CA$743K432,074
- 20312 New Rochelle St Walnut, CA$612K421,582
- 1361 Cascade Ave Walnut, CA$745K432,074
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292