20361 Amapola Ave, Orange, CA 92869
Sold on 5/31/13: $2,798,000
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:6 baths
- Single Family:6,500 sq ft
- Lot:1 acres
- Year Built:2001
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $2,798,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- CoolingCentral, Other
- ParkingCarport, Garage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesFamily room, Library, Pantry, Recreation room
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow284
- Elementary SchoolLinda Vista
- Room Count13
- School DistrictOrange Unified School District
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID25428595
- High SchoolEl Modena
- Middle SchoolSantiago
- Parcel #37921105
- Roof TypeTile
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$3,210,316||$2.79M – $3.60M||+$55,455||$493||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$9,423/mo||$2.6K – $15K/mo||-$20||$1.45||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 92869 home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 6.5% rise for Orange as a whole. Among 92869 homes, this home is valued 433.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 34.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92869 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.4% higher than in Orange, and 33.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92869 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92869 home values.
Neighborhood for 20361 Amapola Avenue
Nearby Schools in Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005