2037 Holly Hill Ter, Los Angeles, CA 900683 beds, 2 baths, 2,128 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
This historical (HPOZ) Art-Deco cosmetic fixer is conveniently located next to 101 Fwy on Cul-De-Sac of Whitley Heights Historic Preservation Overlay Zone - Hollywood 1st celebrity community with homes of Rudolph Valentino, Barbara Stanwyck, W.C. Fields, Jean Harlow, Carole Lombard, William Powell, Tyrone Power, Elle. 2037 Holly Hill Ter. is eligible for The Mills Act - financial incentive program by City of L.A., which uses Income VS. market approach to determine home values.
If you are a night club lover, Hollywood Blvd is just a few minutes away with all the new bars, clubs, hookah places. Concert lovers can enjoy Hollywood Bowl events that are just around the corner. This Spanish beauty is close to Solar de Cahuenga (trendy coffee shop especially popular among artistic crowd for delicious crepes, Sunday brunches and much more), 101 Caffe, Franklin Village, W Hotel, Metro Red Line, CVS, Trader Joe, Gelson's, Hollywood & Highland, Kodak & Chinese Theatre, Pantages Theatre, Capitol Records, various Studios (WB, Universal, Paramount, Disney...) , etc.
"BLVD6200", construction in progress at Hollywood and Argyle, will feature well-appointed residential and diverse retail components with associated parking for each, which will also bring more new jobs to this area. At NW corner of Cahuenga & 101 Fwy they are pending plans to build a motel with over 40 rooms.
Whitley Heights was established (1918) as a Mediterranean-style village on the steep hillsides above Hollywood Boulevard, and it became the first celebrity community as Rudolph Valentino, Barbara Stanwyck, W.C. Fields, Jean Harlow, Carole Lombard, William Powell. Tyrone Power, Ellen Pompeo, Gloria Swanson, Rosalind Russell, Judy Garland, and Marlene Dietrich.
This house is available for sale or for lease ($3,999) - whichever happens first. Find serenity & peace INSIDE this home. Any reasonable offers will be reviewed and responded to.
Most Maps are off, therefore please follow these DIRECTIONS:
1. COMING FROM HOLLYWOOD & VINE: Cahuenga to 101 Fwy, just before 101 Fwy Off Ramp (the one coming from the Valley) turn left on Cerritos Place, drive to the top of the hill and turn right on Holly Hill Ter (at Cul-de-Sac)
2. COMING FROM THE VALLEY: Take 101 Fwy South, exit on Cahuenga Off Ramp (stay in right lane) and make sharp U-turn on Cerritos Place, drive to the top of the hill and turn right on Holly Hill Ter (at Cul-de-Sac)
3. COMING FROM DOWNTOWN L.A.: Take 101 Fwy North, exit on Cahuenga Off Ramp (stay in center lane), turn left on Cahuenga under the bridge and turn right on Cerritos Place (immediately after 101 Off Ramp coming from SFV - BE CAREFUL) , drive to the top of the hill and turn right on Holly Hill Ter (at Cul-de-Sac)
I have been living in the area over five years and have been licensed CA Realtor since 2006. Ever since the Hollywood & Highland Shopping Center was built, Hollywood started to revitalize. Just this year I have noticed that bunch of new night clubs & these days very popular hookah places opened. If you are a night club lover, you can go to Hollywood Blvd from this house on cul-de-sac street in Hollywood Hills East. Those that love live concerts can enjoy Hollywood Bowl events that are just around the corner. This Spanish beauty is close to Solar de Cahuenga (trendy coffee shop especially popular among artistic crowd for delicious crepes, Sunday brunches and much more), 101 Caffe, Fran
- Lot: 5,487 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: Other, Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2008 for $848,500
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- Cul De Sac, Views of Hollywood sign, Proximity to Night Clubs, Proximity to Hollywood Bowl, Art Deco
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,128 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 5575004001
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20803723
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2037 Holly Hill Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% higher than in Los Angeles, and 134.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 2031 Holly Hill Ter Los Angeles, CA$1.62M322,794
- 6540 Bella Vista Way Los Angeles, CA$1.29M422,336
- 2025 Holly Hill Ter Los Angeles, CA$1.19M211,596
- 2022 Whitley Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.75M533,272
- 2036 Holly Hill Ter Los Angeles, CA$1.08M421,980
- 2018 Whitley Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.7M444,000
- 2014 Whitley Ave Los Angeles, CA--113,152
- 2030 Holly Hill Ter Los Angeles, CA$1M321,470
- 2021 Holly Hill Ter Los Angeles, CA$1.31M321,766
- 6542 Bella Vista Way Los Angeles, CA$956K211,198
- 2026 Holly Hill Ter Los Angeles, CA$1.43M321,928
- 6544 Bella Vista Way Los Angeles, CA$1.74M232,945
- 2022 Holly Hill Ter Los Angeles, CA$1.46M322,198
- 2014 Whitley Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.5M443,152
- 2017 Holly Hill Ter Los Angeles, CA$1.27M21.751,690
- 2032 Whitley Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.24M432,143
- 6516 Cerritos Pl Los Angeles, CA$895K21--
- 6512 Cerritos Pl Los Angeles, CA$959K21--
- 2011 Holly Hill Ter Los Angeles, CA$1.53M332,180
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!