2037 Plainview Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 152262 beds, 2 baths, 1,030 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,452 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $79,540
- Price/sqft: $77
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,030 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0062D00294000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11565386
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2037 Plainview Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brookline market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.5% higher than in Pittsburgh, and 29.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brookline home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brookline home values.
- 2039 Plainview Ave Pittsburgh, PA$80K311,637
- 2041 Plainview Ave Pittsburgh, PA$94K321,125
- 2046 Pioneer Ave Pittsburgh, PA$68K311,344
- 2045 Plainview Ave Pittsburgh, PA$81K211,125
- 2048 Pioneer Ave Pittsburgh, PA$96K311,426
- 2044 Pioneer Ave Pittsburgh, PA$89K31.51,346
- 2033 Plainview Ave Pittsburgh, PA$93K321,332
- 2038 Plainview Ave Pittsburgh, PA$56K21540
- 2050 Pioneer Ave Pittsburgh, PA$109K311,056
- 2040 Pioneer Ave Pittsburgh, PA$82K211,028
- 2028 Plainview Ave Pittsburgh, PA$124K422,380
- 2036 Pioneer Ave Pittsburgh, PA$114K31.51,296
- 2031 Plainview Ave Pittsburgh, PA$99K211,050
- 2052 Pioneer Ave Pittsburgh, PA$101K311,408
- 2051 Plainview Ave Pittsburgh, PA$94K311,317
- 2046 Plainview Ave Pittsburgh, PA$85K311,125
- 2032 Pioneer Ave Pittsburgh, PA$83K31.51,495
- 2029 Plainview Ave Pittsburgh, PA$44K311,320
- 2022 Plainview Ave Pittsburgh, PA$92KStudio--1,577
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!