2038 Bronson Way, Riverside, CA 925063 beds, 3 baths, 2,484 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Go for your daily walks with your dog, kids ride your bikes or skateboards. This neighborhood has no through traffic, only resident traffic. You'll truely enjoy this area with walking distrance to the Victoria Country Club.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $359,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Bronson is one of the nicest, desirable streets in the Victoria Woods area.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,484 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 222272001
- Zillow Home ID: 17846557
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2038 Bronson Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Victoria market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 23.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.9% less than in Riverside, and 9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Victoria home values rise more quickly than other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Victoria home values.
- 2052 Bronson Way Riverside, CA$486K32.252,738
- 2026 Bronson Way Riverside, CA$412K332,249
- 5465 Argyle Way Riverside, CA$493K42.52,380
- 5479 Argyle Way Riverside, CA$476K53.251,895
- 5443 Argyle Way Riverside, CA$406K31.751,920
- 2035 Bronson Way Riverside, CA$529K32.52,514
- 2047 Bronson Way Riverside, CA$526K432,665
- 2064 Bronson Way Riverside, CA$420K332,543
- 2014 Bronson Way Riverside, CA$473K31.752,287
- 2025 Bronson Way Riverside, CA$470K32.252,456
- 5485 Argyle Way Riverside, CA$397K42.251,722
- 2057 Bronson Way Riverside, CA$631K52.752,925
- 5405 Argyle Way Riverside, CA$428K32.51,944
- 5480 Argyle Way Riverside, CA$545K52.52,618
- 2050 Stratford Way Riverside, CA$455K32.252,171
- 5460 Argyle Way Riverside, CA$668K541,895
- 2038 Stratford Way Riverside, CA$422K32.252,024
- 1986 Bronson Way Riverside, CA$396K31.751,966
- 2009 Bronson Way Riverside, CA$458K32.52,279
- 5440 Argyle Way Riverside, CA$571K42.52,684
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!