2039 85th Ave, Oakland, CA 94621
Sold on 5/7/12: $325,000
- Bedrooms:8 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Multi Family:3,400 sq ft
- Lot:5,314 sqft
- Year Built:1960
- Last Sold:May 2012 for $325,000
- Heating Type:Wall
- ParkingCarport, Off street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Additional FeaturesGranite Counter-Tops, Sunny, 1 Assigned Parking Space, Tile Flooring, New Carpeting, Laminate Wood Flooring
- Appliances IncludedRange / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Family room
- Construction Quality6.0
- Covered Parking Spaces4
- Days on Zillow676
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Last Remodel Year1973
- Parcel #043 456800804
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count16
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count4
- Zillow Home ID24797980
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$549,066||$445K – $626K||+$8,515||$161||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,383/mo||$1.1K – $1.6K/mo||-$2||$0.41||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Webster home values will rise 7.4% next year, compared to a 7.7% increase for Oakland as a whole. Among Webster homes, this home is valued 190.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 46.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Webster market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 97% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 142% greater than in Oakland, and 157.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Webster home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Webster home values.
Neighborhood for 2039 85th Avenue
Nearby Schools in Oakland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005