- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2039 Carr Ave, Memphis, TN 381042 beds, 2 baths, 1,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $109
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 126 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 48
- Parcel #: 016058 00002
- Zillow Home ID: 42129296
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2039 Carr Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Midtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.3% less than in Memphis, and 5.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
- 2047 Carr Ave Memphis, TN$93K311,152
- 2035 Carr Ave Memphis, TN$111K211,080
- 2049 Carr Ave Memphis, TN$122K21936
- 2044 Vinton Ave Memphis, TN$133K211,267
- 2036 Vinton Ave Memphis, TN$195K331,784
- 2053 Carr Ave Memphis, TN$132K221,044
- 2046 Vinton Ave Memphis, TN$148K321,833
- 2042 Carr Ave Memphis, TN$109K11756
- 2044 Carr Ave Memphis, TN$125K321,449
- 2040 Carr Ave Memphis, TN$103K11672
- 2038 Carr Ave Memphis, TN$126K21.51,345
- 541 Diana St # 4 Memphis, TN$96K221,200
- 547 Diana St # 3 Memphis, TN$96K21.51,226
- 541 Diana St Memphis, TN$76K------
- 545 Diana St # 2 Memphis, TN$95K21.51,215
- 2046 Carr Ave Memphis, TN$192K31.52,040
- 2050 Vinton Ave Memphis, TN$153K421,368
- 543 Diana St # 1 Memphis, TN$94K21.51,226
- 2061 Carr Ave Memphis, TN$194K322,199
- 2052 Carr Ave Memphis, TN$220K331,948
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!