2039 E Pasadena Ave, Phoenix, AZ 850163 beds, 3 baths, 2,572 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,196 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $489,000
- Price/sqft: $190
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Accessibility Feat. \ Hallways 36in+ Wide,Additional Bedroom \ 2 Master Bdrms,Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Dwnstrs,Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Split,Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst,Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Dwnstrs,Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split,Additional Bedroom \ Othr Bdr Walkin Clst,Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit,Approx SqFt Range \ 2,Approx SqFt Range \ 501 - 2,Approx SqFt Range \ 750,Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7,Apx Lot Size Range \ 500,Architecture \ Contemporary,Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks),Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed,Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks),Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N,Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly,Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y,Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N,Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint,Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint,Basement Description \ None,Community Features \ Community Pool,Community Features \ Near Bus Stop,Const - Finish \ Painted,Const - Finish \ Stucco,Construction \ Frame - Wood,Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups),Cooling \ Refrigeration,Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar,Dining Area \ Breakfast Room,Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR,Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen,Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached,Elem School Dist # \ 038 - Madison Elementary District,Elementary School \ Madison Rose Lane,Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s),Exterior Features \ Patio,Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s),Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings,Features \ Skylight(s),Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s),Fencing \ Block,Fencing \ View/Wrought Iron,Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace,Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm,Flooring \ Carpet,Flooring \ Concrete,Flooring \ Tile,Heating \ Electric Heat,High School \ Camelback,High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District,Horses \ N,Jr. High School \ Madison #1,Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave,Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher,Kitchen Features \ Disposal,Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops,Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island,Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec,Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back,Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front,Landscaping \ Desert Back,Landscaping \ Desert Front,Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back,Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front,Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back,Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front,Laundry \ Inside Laundry,Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only,Master Bathroom \ 2 Master Baths,Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks,Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm,Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room,Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub,Master Bathroom \ Tub with Jets,Other Rooms \ Great Room,Ownership \ Fee Simple,Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener,Parking Features \ Separate Strge Area,Pool - Private \ No Pool,Property Description \ Cul-De-Sac Lot,Property Description \ North/South Exposure,Property Type \ A,Roofing \ Comp Shingle,Services \ City Services,Sewer \ Sewer - Public,Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor,Source of SqFt \ County Assessor,Spa \ None,Special Listing Cond \ N/A,Tax Municipality \ Phoenix,Type \ ER,Unit Style \ No Common Walls,Unit Style \ Two Levels,Utilities \ SRP,Water \ City Water,
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,572 sqft
- Parcel #: 16467019
- Zillow Home ID: 7809624
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2039 E Pasadena Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Camelback East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.4% less than in Phoenix, and 106.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
- 2045 E Pasadena Ave Phoenix, AZ$567K432,593
- 2033 E Pasadena Ave Phoenix, AZ$671K--2.752,402
- 5136 N 22nd St Phoenix, AZ--------
- 5138 N 22nd St Phoenix, AZ--------
- 2027 E Pasadena Ave Phoenix, AZ$666K--2.752,534
- 5140 N 22nd St Phoenix, AZ--------
- 2044 E Pasadena Ave Phoenix, AZ$557K222,290
- 5134 N 22nd St Phoenix, AZ--------
- 5128 N 22nd St Phoenix, AZ--------
- 2038 E Pasadena Ave Phoenix, AZ$521K222,326
- 2026 E Pasadena Ave Phoenix, AZ$595K322,433
- 2032 E Pasadena Ave Phoenix, AZ$670K21881
- 2101 E Pasadena Ave Phoenix, AZ$564K--2.752,538
- 5132 N 22nd St Phoenix, AZ--------
- 2107 E Pasadena Ave Phoenix, AZ$472K322,337
- 2102 E Pasadena Ave Phoenix, AZ$606K332,770
- 5130 N 22nd St Phoenix, AZ--------
- 2108 E Pasadena Ave Phoenix, AZ$684K343,717
- 2111 E Pasadena Ave Phoenix, AZ$536K--22,306
- 5108 N 21st St Phoenix, AZ$3.39M576,814
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292