2039 Glencoe Way, Los Angeles, CA 900682 beds, 2 baths, 1,495 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,795 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Other, Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $950,000
- Price/sqft: $635
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport, On street, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Granite countertop, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Stainless steel appliances, Vintage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,495 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1942
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5549023027
- Pets: No
- Zillow Home ID: 20793830
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2039 Glencoe Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollywood Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% higher than in Los Angeles, and 25.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 2045 Glencoe Way # B Los Angeles, CA$1.51M422,432
- 2049 Glencoe Way Los Angeles, CA$1.43M422,992
- 2032 Glencoe Way Los Angeles, CA$1.25M422,141
- 2050 Glencoe Way Los Angeles, CA$1.25M422,072
- 2034 Paramount Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.47M653,735
- 2046 Paramount Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.66M332,970
- 2030 Paramount Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.29M222,413
- 2037 High Tower Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.6M322,472
- 2041 High Tower Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.2M533,935
- 2020 Paramount Dr Los Angeles, CA$987K221,481
- 2057 Glencoe Way Los Angeles, CA$1.54M422,995
- 2058 Glencoe Way Los Angeles, CA$1.04M431,744
- 2047 High Tower Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.12M321,737
- 2033 High Tower Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.13M331,838
- 2050 Paramount Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.05M221,755
- 2052 Paramount Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.31M642,317
- 2065 Glencoe Way Los Angeles, CA$707K11640
- 2053 High Tower Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.21M221,842
- 2039 Paramount Dr Los Angeles, CA$922K211,339
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!