- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- 269 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,552 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $1,550,015
- Price/sqft: $267
- MLS #: 14780049
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: City, Mountain
- Appliances \ None, Building Structure Style \ Spanish, Buyer Financing \ Cash, Buyer Financing \ Private, CARETS Listing Status \ Pending, Common Walls \ Attached, Cooling Type \ Central A/C, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Room, Fireplace Rooms \ Family Room, Fireplace Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Floor Material \ Hardwood, Garage Spaces Total \ 2.0, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Interior Features \ None (N), Laundry Locations \ Inside, Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Listing Status \ Pending, Listing Terms \ Cash, Listing Terms \ Private, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell/Lease, Lot Size Source \ Public Records, Parking Type \ Garage, Parking Type \ Garage Is Attached, Pool Descriptions \ No Pool, Possession \ CloseOfEscrow, Roofing \ Other, Roofing \ Shingle, Rooms \ Dining Room, Rooms \ FamilyRoom, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Security Safety \ Gated Community, Sewer \ In Street (N), Spa Descriptions \ Other, SpecialConditions \ Short Pay Subject to Lender, Square Footage Source \ Seller, View \ City Lights View, View \ Mountain View, View \ Ocean View, Water \ No Water on Property
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,559 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 137
- Parcel #: 5587021011
- Zillow Home ID: 20808433
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.55-4.12M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Hollywood Hills home values will increase 5.1% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Hollywood Hills homes, this home is 33.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 60.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Los Angeles, and 33.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
|2016 N Gramercy Pl Los Angeles, CA||$1.6M||3||4||2,600|
|2033 N Gramercy Pl Los Angeles, CA||$1.38M||3||2||1,832|
|2055 N Gramercy Pl Los Angeles, CA||$1.48M||3||3||1,938|
|2006 N Gramercy Pl Los Angeles, CA||$1.75M||2||2||2,304|
|5618 Briarcliff Rd Los Angeles, CA||$3.87M||--||--||5,100|
|5608 Briarcliff Rd Los Angeles, CA||$5.57M||3||5||5,883|
|2020 N Gramercy Pl Los Angeles, CA||$1.17M||4||2.5||1,918|
|2001 N Gramercy Pl Los Angeles, CA||$2.16M||4||4.5||3,758|
|5636 Briarcliff Rd Los Angeles, CA||$2.38M||5||4||3,484|
|2057 N Gramercy Pl Los Angeles, CA||$2.34M||4||4||3,570|
|5638 Briarcliff Rd Los Angeles, CA||$1.91M||4||3||2,961|
|1970 N Gramercy Pl Los Angeles, CA||$1.49M||3||3||2,118|
|2050 N Gramercy Pl Los Angeles, CA||--||--||--||--|
|5601 Briarcliff Rd Los Angeles, CA||$1.84M||4||3||2,335|
|2000 N Gramercy Pl Los Angeles, CA||$4.85M||6||3||6,128|
|2011 N Gramercy Pl Los Angeles, CA||$1.75M||4||3||2,436|
|2175 W Live Oak Dr Los Angeles, CA||$6.58M||5||6||5,610|
|1977 N Gramercy Pl Los Angeles, CA||$2.15M||4||4||3,156|
|5699 Tryon Rd Los Angeles, CA||$2.84M||4||6||4,352|
|1966 N Gramercy Pl Los Angeles, CA||$1.05M||2||2||1,563|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!