A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $337K.
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
Price a Home Project
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 5,398 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1950
- All time views: 2,534
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $392,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $308
- 1st Bedroom Dimension \ 15x16
- 2nd Bedroom Dimension \ 12x15
- Appliances \ Dryer Included
- Are Pets Allowed \ Case By Case Basis
- Bedroom Description \ All Bedrooms Up
- Building Stories (#) \ 1
- Cable Available \ Available
- Cooling System Desc \ Central Gas
- Disclosures \ No Disclosures
- Front Door Faces \ North
- Garage Description \ Tandem
- Geo Market Area \ Montrose
- Heating System Description \ Central Gas
- Interior Features \ Concrete Walls
- Legal Description \ TR 1A BLK 1 RICHMOND PLACE
- Legal Subdivision \ RICHMOND PLACE
- List Type \ Exclusive Agency to Sell\Lease
- Lot Description \ Street
- Lot Size Source \ Appraisal District
- New Construction \ N
- Number Of Unit Stories \ 2
- Oven Type \ Gas Oven
- Prop Type \ Rental
- Property Class \ Multi-Family Detached
- Range Type \ Gas Cooktop
- Rental Terms \ One Year
- Rental Type \ Duplex
- SqFt Source \ Appraisal District
- Status \ Active
- Washer Dryer Connections \ Gas Dryer Connections
- Water Sewer Description \ Public Water
- Year Built Source \ Appraisal District
- Floor size: 1,273 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2119157224
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Neartown - Montrose
Nearby Schools in Houston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.