2039 Richmond Ave, Houston, TX 770982 beds, 1 bath, 2,546 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,398 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $392,000
- Price/sqft: $154
- Floor size: 2,546 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2119157224
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2039 Richmond Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Neartown - Montrose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.8% lower than in Houston Metro, and 25.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Neartown - Montrose home values rise more quickly than other regions in Houston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Neartown - Montrose home values.
- 2045 Richmond Ave Houston, TX--421,677
- 1959 Richmond Ave Houston, TX$537K754,406
- 2041 Richmond Ave Houston, TX$296K211,273
- 1964 Portsmouth St Houston, TX$377K321,664
- 2026 Portsmouth St Houston, TX$371K211,253
- 1960 Portsmouth St Houston, TX$379K211,376
- 2030 Portsmouth St APT 6 Houston, TX$631K233,284
- 1956 Portsmouth St Houston, TX$427K32.51,715
- 1951 Richmond Ave Houston, TX$541K32.53,422
- 1950 Portsmouth St Houston, TX$389K31.51,647
- 1947 Richmond Ave Houston, TX$404K222,820
- 1948 Portsmouth St Houston, TX$450K322,123
- 1939 Richmond Ave Houston, TX$384K422,896
- 1963 Portsmouth St Houston, TX$413K43.52,950
- 2001 Portsmouth St # A Houston, TX$839K33.53,812
- 2001 Portsmouth St # B Houston, TX$826K33.53,758
- 1959 Portsmouth St Houston, TX$427K321,770
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292