- Built in 1973
- 33 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,343 all time views
- 18 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Last sold: Jul 1998 for $27,500
- Price/sqft: $291
- MLS #: 4434837
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction: Wood Frame
- New Construction Y: Existing
- Electric: 100 Amp
- LotDescription: Sloping
- Roads: Paved
- Roads: Public
- EquipmentAndAppliances: Window Treatment
- Garage Location: None
- FeeIncludes: Water
- GarageAndParking: Assigned
- Sewer: Public
- HeatingAndCooling: Multi Zone
- WaterHeater: Electric
- EquipmentAndAppliances: Air Conditioner
- Basement: Crawl Space
- EquipmentAndAppliances: Cook Top-Electric
- GarageAndParking: 1 Parking Space
- Driveway: Dirt
- Foundation: Piers
- Style: Camp
- OccupantRestrictions: No Pets
- Village Name: Hampton Beach NH
- Electric: Circuit Breaker(s)
- Driveway: Stone
- Construction: Existing
- EquipmentAndAppliances: Other
- Water CF: Public
- Number Stories: 1
- Interior Features CF: Other
- Interior Features CF: Loft
- Interior Features CF: Blinds
- Interior Features CF: Family
- Exterior: Shake
- Kitchen Level: 1
- Living Room Level: 1
- Bedroom 1 Level: 1
- Bedroom 2 Level: 1
- HeatingAndCooling: Electric
- StreetType: Ave
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 320 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: HMPT M:0295 B:0049 L:6
- Zillow Home ID: 86819748
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $72-110K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03842, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.7% less than in Town of Hampton, and 91.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03842 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03842 home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Hampton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Hampton Academy (assigned)6-82.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.