204 Cheryl Ln, Branchburg, NJ 088533 beds, 2 baths, 1,872 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
The living, dining, kitchen and 3 bedrooms are all located on the first level. A four sided fireplace in the middle of the living area, with cathedral ceilings, skylights, extensive lighting and maple hardwood floors (new in 2013), enhance the open floor plan. A large unfinished full walk-out basement (very dry) also offers access to the backyard. Sliders bring you to the huge deck overlooking the lush property, with a view of the Sourland Mountains.
New central air conditioning in 2012. Septic was partially excavated by an engineer and improved in August 2013 ($4K new distribution system, repaired leach lines and tank riser with lid) and inspected/approved by Branchburg Township. New $42K kitchen in November 2013 with furniture grade cherry wood (honey stain) Conestoga cabinets built by the Amish, granite counter-tops with beautiful veins, stone backsplash, entertainment bar (space for 4) and stainless steel Frigidaire Professional appliances, with commercial size double counter-depth (and cabinet enclosed) refrigerator & freezer. New $3K LED and halogen lighting added in September 2013. New $8K natural maple hardwood flooring added in living/kitchen areas in September 2013. $1K wired Ethernet network added throughout in November 2013. New $70K exterior Royal Celect siding (virtually maintenance free, with a lifetime warranty), Anderson sliders (and many new windows), deck extension and reinforcement in April 2014. New $9K five or six person Strong Spas Premium Madrid 60 wood-free Hot Tub with lifetime warranty Duralast cabinet in July 2014. New $1K fabric replaced on the retractable Sunsetter awning in July 2014. New $1.5K crushed concrete driveway extension (ready for blacktop) in September 2014. New roof approximately 2003. Includes a security system.
An unfinished second floor above the bedrooms already has 3 windows and 1 rear slider and could be easily finished for an additional rec room, bath and office area; a second story deck can be easily added (ledger board already mounted). An unfinished second floor room above the garage has 2 windows and could be a cozy den.
- Lot: 3.09 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- 174 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $400,000
- Price/sqft: $214
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,872 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0500082000000002 12
- Zillow Home ID: 39853005
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 204 Cheryl Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 08853, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.4% less than in Branchburg, and 71.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 08853 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Branchburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08853 home values.
- 205 Cheryl Ln Branchburg, NJ$611K----3,251
- 101 Briar Way Branchburg, NJ$582K------
- 202 Cheryl Ln Branchburg, NJ$668K------
- 203 Cheryl Ln Branchburg, NJ$536K------
- 103 Briar Way Branchburg, NJ$568K433,500
- 99 Briar Way Branchburg, NJ$643K------
- 105 Briar Way Branchburg, NJ$625K------
- 206 Cheryl Ln Branchburg, NJ$519K------
- 64 Colin Ct Branchburg, NJ$586K----3,530
- 97 Briar Way Branchburg, NJ$584K------
- 107 Briar Way Branchburg, NJ$591K------
- 164 Fairview Dr Branchburg, NJ$836K------
- 106 Briar Way Branchburg, NJ$581K42.5--
- 106 Briar Way Branchburg, NJ$612K42.53,642
- 200 Cheryl Ln Branchburg, NJ$652K------
- 110 Briar Way Branchburg, NJ$631K------
- 65 Colin Ct Branchburg, NJ$510K----2,218
- 104 Briar Way Branchburg, NJ$592K------
- 95 Briar Way Branchburg, NJ$609K42.53,084
- 170 Fairview Dr Branchburg, NJ$340K----1,032
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!