204 David St, South Bend, IN 466373 beds, 1 bath, 1,212 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 80 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 800 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,212 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 71-03-25-176-010.000-007
- Zillow Home ID: 77053270
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 204 David Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46637 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 94.1% less than in Indiana, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46637 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indiana.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46637 home values.
- 205 David St South Bend, IN$68K321,508
- 208 David St South Bend, IN$81K311,128
- 201 David St South Bend, IN$82K211,488
- 213 David St South Bend, IN$83K221,194
- 214 David St South Bend, IN$73K21970
- 217 David St South Bend, IN$60K211,019
- 219 David St South Bend, IN$48K312,076
- 224 David St South Bend, IN$83K31.51,232
- 225 David St South Bend, IN$56K211,024
- 231 David St South Bend, IN$94K422,446
- 317 Myrtle St South Bend, IN$75K31.51,240
- 232 David St South Bend, IN$74K311,548
- 235 David St South Bend, IN$66K21832
- 208 E Willow Dr South Bend, IN$72K311,040
- 210 E Willow Dr South Bend, IN$77K211,170
- 242 David St South Bend, IN$165K32.52,066
- 245 David St South Bend, IN$55K211,386
- 216 E Willow Dr South Bend, IN$79K311,376
- 250 David St South Bend, IN$122K221,898
- 408 Myrtle St South Bend, IN$70K311,355
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.