204 Deer Ridge Dr, Chapel Hill, NC 275163 beds, 3 baths, 2,538 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.96 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- 170 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $103,000
- Price/sqft: $41
- MLS #: 1958736
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 15.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,538 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 9860721524
- Zillow Home ID: 117617631
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 204 Deer Ridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Chapel Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.3% less than in Durham Metro, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Chapel Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Durham Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chapel Hill home values.
- 8201 Old Nc 86 Chapel Hill, NC$229K32.51,633
- 8125 Old Nc 86 Chapel Hill, NC$292K32.51,766
- 117 Deer Ridge Dr # B Chapel Hill, NC$270K431,920
- 204 Deer Ridge Dr Chapel Hill, NC$164K21791
- 204 Deer Ridge Dr Chapel Hill, NC$379K32.52,773
- 200 Deer Ridge Dr Chapel Hill, NC$376K532,784
- 203 Deer Ridge Dr Chapel Hill, NC$325K42.51,878
- 8221 Old Nc 86 Chapel Hill, NC$240K321,898
- 8211 Old Nc 86 # B Chapel Hill, NC$186K421,820
- 8109 Old Nc 86 Chapel Hill, NC$434K423,814
- 102 Hillview St Carrboro, NC$168K21960
- 8217 Old Nc 86 Chapel Hill, NC$320K423,252
- 8107 Old Nc 86 Chapel Hill, NC$355K332,615
- 8300 Old Nc 86 Chapel Hill, NC$171K311,450
- 215 Deer Ridge Dr Chapel Hill, NC$490K42.53,149
- 117 Avas Loop Chapel Hill, NC--543,350
- 8311 Old Nc 86 Chapel Hill, NC$363K446,528
- 109 Avas Loop Chapel Hill, NC----43,144
- 509 Dairy Glen Rd Chapel Hill, NC--543,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.