This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,199 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 1995 for $20,000
- Finished basement, 520 sqft
- APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 60 Amps/Less, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Steam, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Steam, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Central Heat, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Tile Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MF_TYPE \ 3 Family - 3 Units Up/Down, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living RM/Dining RM Combo, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Family Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Living Room, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Electric, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Heat, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Hot Water
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 18
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 4,975 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0N-08 B:0000 L:0035
- Zillow Home ID: 55984592
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $175-275K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02720 home values will decrease 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.9% decrease for Fall River as a whole. Among 02720 homes, this home is valued 37.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 57.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02720, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.2% lower than in Fall River, and 52.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02720 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02720 home values.
|214 High St APT 1 Fall River, MA||--||2||1||1,000|
|214 High St APT 2 Fall River, MA||$86K||Studio||1||500|
|214 High St APT 5 Fall River, MA||--||Studio||1||350|
|214 High St APT 4 Fall River, MA||--||1||1||750|
|214 High St APT 6 Fall River, MA||--||1||1||650|
|372 Pine St Fall River, MA||$327K||11||4||6,572|
|397 Pine St Fall River, MA||$238K||9||3||2,978|
|213 High St Fall River, MA||$218K||6||3||3,040|
|244 High St Fall River, MA||$164K||3||1.5||1,250|
|371 Pine St Fall River, MA||$191K||4||3||2,356|
|162 High St Fall River, MA||$230K||5||3||3,328|
|225 High St Fall River, MA||$238K||4||2||2,469|
|252 High St Fall River, MA||$346K||8||4||6,736|
|201-203 Rock St Fall River, MA||$264K||9||3.5||2,790|
|381 Cherry St Fall River, MA||$195K||6||2||2,528|
|152 High St Fall River, MA||$219K||5||2||1,872|
|159 High St Fall River, MA||$226K||6||5||3,380|
|165 Rock St Fall River, MA||$291K||7||3||3,693|
|202 Rock St Fall River, MA||$480K||16||1||9,192|
|425 Cherry St Fall River, MA||$205K||4||2||2,274|
Nearby Schools in Fall River
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-6 & ungraded0.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!