204 Hoover St, Oceanside, CA 920543 beds, 3 baths, 1,874 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $240
- Parking: 0 space
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,874 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 1491522400
- Zillow Home ID: 16581908
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 204 Hoover Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oceanside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% higher than in San Diego Metro, and 31.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oceanside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oceanside home values.
- 202 Hoover St Oceanside, CA$451K32.51,722
- 212 Hoover St Oceanside, CA$424K321,662
- 2815 Mesa Dr Oceanside, CA$592K32.52,251
- 2821 Mesa Dr Oceanside, CA$372K11910
- 222 Hoover St Oceanside, CA$416K311,014
- 2825 Mesa Dr Oceanside, CA$596K322,500
- 2801 Mesa Dr Oceanside, CA$493K322,062
- 208 Hoover St Oceanside, CA$392K321,238
- 224 Hoover St Oceanside, CA$378K21868
- Mesa Dr Oceanside, CA--------
- 220 Hoover St Oceanside, CA$434K221,657
- 226 Hoover St Oceanside, CA$576K332,403
- Mesa Dr Oceanside, CA$398K31.51,522
- 2841 Mesa Dr Oceanside, CA$423K321,679
- 228 Hoover St Oceanside, CA$502K311,456
- 2806 Mesa Dr Oceanside, CA$376K421,461
- 323 S Barnwell St Oceanside, CA$704K432,699
- 2810 Mesa Dr Oceanside, CA$385K321,344
Nearby Schools in Oceanside
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292