- Lot: 7,126 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 26 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,096 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $236
- MLS #: 224009
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances \ Central Vacuum, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Range-Gas, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Boat Facilities \ None, Construction/Foundation \ Piers, Construction/Foundation \ Wood Frame, Dining Area \ Breakfast Area-Kitchen, Dining Area \ Lvg/Dng Combo, Finish \ Brick, Finish \ Concrete Board, Fireplace \ Gas Logs, Fireplace \ Living Room, Floors/Walls \ Carpet, Floors/Walls \ Tile, Floors/Walls \ Wood, Garage \ No Garage/Carport, Heat/Cooling \ Central Electric, Heat/Cooling \ Central Electric (Cool), Lot Description \ Less than .25 acre, Misc Search \ Fenced, Misc Search \ Fireplace, Misc Search \ Sprinkler System, Misc Search \ Termite Contract, Other Rooms \ Office/Study, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Metal, Style \ Cottage, Utilities \ Gas-Natural, Utilities \ Sewage-City, Utilities \ Water-City, Waterfront Property \ No Waterfront, Zoning \ Single Family Residence
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Foundation type: Retaining Wall
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,052 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 4603370009008000505
- Zillow Home ID: 84396432
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $346-630K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama home values will rise 1.8% next year. Among 36532 homes, this home is 237.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 115.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36532, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Fairhope, and 88.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|205 Liberty St Fairhope, AL||$190K||2||--||888|
|151 Gaston Ave Fairhope, AL||$274K||2||--||993|
|254 Liberty St Fairhope, AL||$158K||3||--||764|
|152 Fels Ave Fairhope, AL||$390K||--||3||2,021|
|250 Liberty St Fairhope, AL||$433K||4||3||2,306|
|150 Fels Ave Fairhope, AL||$199K||2||1||900|
|154 Gaston Ave Fairhope, AL||$244K||3||--||1,339|
|150 Gaston Ave Fairhope, AL||$143K||3||2||1,461|
|152 Gaston Ave Fairhope, AL||$421K||3||3||2,350|
|209 Liberty St Fairhope, AL||$440K||4||1||2,280|
|254 Liberty St Fairhope, AL||$119K||1||1||975|
|203 Liberty St Fairhope, AL||$222K||3||--||1,578|
|251 Liberty St Fairhope, AL||$165K||3||--||764|
|117 Gaston Ave Fairhope, AL||$454K||3||2||3,120|
|154 Fels Ave Fairhope, AL||$439K||4||1||2,589|
|253 Liberty St Fairhope, AL||$258K||1||1||1,114|
|120 Fels Ave Fairhope, AL||$359K||4||--||1,933|
|157 White Ave Fairhope, AL||$279K||3||1||1,451|
|163 Gaston Ave Fairhope, AL||$234K||3||--||768|
|115 Gaston Ave Fairhope, AL||$286K||2||2||1,600|
Nearby Schools in Fairhope
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.