204 Locust St, Danvers, MA 019232 beds, 2 baths, 2,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $425,000
- Price/sqft: $185
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Softwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,296 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:021 L:036 P:
- Zillow Home ID: 56910636
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 204 Locust Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01923, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.9% greater than in Danvers, and 71.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01923 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Danvers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01923 home values.
- 201 Locust St Danvers, MA$492K342,521
- 206 Locust St Danvers, MA$319K211,208
- 196 Locust St Danvers, MA$541K42.53,124
- 5 Neal Rd Danvers, MA$305K21978
- 209 Locust St Danvers, MA$560K334,270
- 220 Locust St Danvers, MA$541K42.53,152
- 203 Locust St Danvers, MA$574K73.53,766
- 213 Locust St Danvers, MA$433K52.52,639
- 198 Locust St Danvers, MA$801K62.56,397
- 215 Locust St Danvers, MA$340K321,528
- 217 Locust St Danvers, MA$394K41.51,834
- 2 Neal Rd Danvers, MA$463K52.52,377
- 7 Neal Rd Danvers, MA$448K322,571
- 3 Wenham St Danvers, MA$330K321,884
- 4 Neal Rd Danvers, MA$547K52.53,297
- 1 Riding Club Rd Danvers, MA$612K432,801
- 184 Locust St Danvers, MA$372K432,238
- 6 Neal Rd Danvers, MA$434K422,363
- 181 Locust St Danvers, MA$324K321,896
- 2 Riding Club Rd # A Danvers, MA$706K32.53,183
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!