204 Marion StUNIT 4, Boston, MA 02128
Sold on 6/23/11: $278,589
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:921 sq ft
- Lot:921 sqft
- Year Built:2004
- Last Sold:Jun 2011 for $278,589
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #W:01 P:06460 S:022
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID81853995
- Days on Zillow912
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$267,254||$246K – $283K||+$4,578||$290||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,847/mo||$1.6K – $2.3K/mo||-$18||$2.01||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts East Boston home values will increase 6.5% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Boston as a whole. Among East Boston homes, this home is valued 3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 37.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.6% higher than in Boston, and 52.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
Neighborhood for 204 Marion Street UNIT 4
- Unit 1$285K21.01,002
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Otis Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.0 mi
- O'Donnell Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.3 mi
- Dante Alighieri (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Patrick J Kennedy (assigned) K-5 0.3 mi
- East Boston High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- East Boston Ecc (assigned) PK-1 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- McKay K-8 School (assigned) K-8 & ungraded 0.4 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005