- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
204 Oakdale Ave, Mundelein, IL 600602 beds, 1 bath, 912 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,009 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $55,100
- Price/sqft: $60
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 912 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Parcel #: 11311140280000
- Zillow Home ID: 4848053
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 204 Oakdale Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60060 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 42.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.4% greater than in Mundelein, and 1102.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60060 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mundelein.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60060 home values.
- 208 Oakdale Ave Mundelein, IL$175K--21,395
- 130 Oakdale Ave Mundelein, IL$183K321,619
- 205 Shadydell Ave Mundelein, IL$101K511,496
- 209 Shadydell Ave Mundelein, IL$95K--21,034
- 212 Oakdale Ave Mundelein, IL$130K321,081
- 205 Oakdale Ave Mundelein, IL$108K--21,327
- 209 Oakdale Ave Mundelein, IL$86K311,248
- Oakdale Ave Mundelein, IL--------
- 213 Shadydell Ave Mundelein, IL$88K--11,050
- 131 Shadydell Ave Mundelein, IL$259K53.53,000
- 213 Oakdale Ave Mundelein, IL$109K321,396
- 831 Diamond Lake Rd Mundelein, IL----11,056
- 217 Shadydell Ave Mundelein, IL$148K321,354
- 204 Shadydell Ave Mundelein, IL$154K--21,429
- 220 Oakdale Ave Mundelein, IL$104K--11,125
- 217 Oakdale Ave Mundelein, IL$197K--1.51,553
- 200 Shadydell Ave Mundelein, IL$180K--31,535
- 208 Shadydell Ave Mundelein, IL$84K31936
- 829 Diamond Lake Rd Mundelein, IL$145K331,332
- 130 Shadydell Ave Mundelein, IL$130K321,092
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.