204 Olive St, Chelsea, OK 740162 beds, 1 bath, 1,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.83 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Feb 2008 for $20,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 660026773
- Zillow Home ID: 22094557
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 204 Olive Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74016 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 41.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 250% higher than in Rogers, and 6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74016 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rogers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74016 home values.
- 199 W Layton St Chelsea, OK$62K----1,064
- 205 E Layton St Chelsea, OK$78K321,400
- 198 Olive St Chelsea, OK$62K----768
- 196 Olive St Chelsea, OK$136K321,525
- 218 Walnut St Chelsea, OK$77K----1,200
- 304 E Layton St Chelsea, OK$159K--32,475
- 100 E 1st St Chelsea, OK$140K321,827
- 208 Olive St Chelsea, OK$81K311,232
- 201 Olive St Chelsea, OK$77K211,112
- 216 Olive St Chelsea, OK$73K11920
- 209 Olive St Chelsea, OK$63K11682
- 296 Pine St Chelsea, OK$65K311,112
- 205 W Layton St Chelsea, OK$111K31.51,400
- 298 Pine St Chelsea, OK$64K31960
- 211 Olive St Chelsea, OK$96K321,456
- 307 W Layton St Chelsea, OK$62K21960
- 222 Maple St Chelsea, OK$78K311,470
- 324 Pine St Chelsea, OK$90K311,416
- 213 Olive St Chelsea, OK$82K321,026
- 224 Maple St Chelsea, OK$73K211,084
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292