204 Scott St, Baltimore, MD 212303 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,332 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 909 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $128
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,332 sqft
- Lot depth: 51
- Lot width: 17
- Parcel #: 0284 008
- Zillow Home ID: 36532592
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 204 Scott Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Washington Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 66.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.6% higher than in Baltimore, and 406% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Washington Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21230 home values.
- 206 Scott St Baltimore, MD$189K21.51,260
- 202 Scott St Baltimore, MD$227K--31,332
- 208 Scott St Baltimore, MD$229K--2.51,332
- 200 Scott St Baltimore, MD$118K------
- 210 Scott St Baltimore, MD$223K--2.51,260
- 212 Scott St Baltimore, MD$231K--2.51,260
- 214 Scott St Baltimore, MD$241K--2.51,406
- 205 Roundhouse Ct Baltimore, MD$237K--2.51,332
- 207 Roundhouse Ct Baltimore, MD$243K--31,260
- 203 Roundhouse Ct Baltimore, MD$202K33.52,000
- 209 Roundhouse Ct Baltimore, MD$238K--2.51,260
- 201 Roundhouse Ct Baltimore, MD$241K--2.51,394
- 211 Roundhouse Ct Baltimore, MD$242K--2.51,332
- 213 Roundhouse Ct Baltimore, MD$236K--2.51,332
- 130 Scott St Baltimore, MD$248K--22,276
- 215 Roundhouse Ct Baltimore, MD$240K--2.51,406
- 126 Scott St Baltimore, MD$246K--22,184
- 802 W Pratt St Baltimore, MD$234K22.51,080
- 205 Scott St Baltimore, MD$275K32.52,000
- 207 Scott St Baltimore, MD$191K432,450
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292