204 Tall Oaks Dr UNIT K, Weymouth, MA 021902 beds, 2 baths, 1,061 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $207,000
- Price/sqft: $195
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,APPLIANCES \ Washer / Dryer Combo,ASSC_POOL \ Yes,ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,COOLING \ Heat Pump,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,HEATING \ Heat Pump,HOT_WATER \ Electric,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions,POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,STYLE \ Townhouse,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 48
- Floor size: 1,061 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: M:38 B:468 L:007204K
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 56631592
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 204 Tall Oaks Drive UNIT K
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Weymouth market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.3% lower than in Weymouth, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Weymouth home values rise more quickly than other regions in Weymouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Weymouth home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292