204 Victorian Lake Dr, Brunswick, GA 315253 beds, 2 baths, 1,479 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010 for $186,800
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 432 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Cooling System: Central, Parking Type: Garage Attached
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,479 sqft
- Parcel #: 0322848
- Zillow Home ID: 99382660
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 204 Victorian Lake Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31525, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.9% greater than in Brunswick, and 70.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31525 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brunswick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31525 home values.
- 208 Victorian Lake Dr Brunswick, GA$142K421,600
- 200 Victorian Lake Dr Brunswick, GA$137K321,480
- 212 Victorian Lake Dr Brunswick, GA$155K321,348
- 201 Victorian Lake Dr Brunswick, GA$141K321,439
- 219 Victorian Lake Dr # R Brunswick, GA$157K421,540
- 203 Victorian Lake Dr Brunswick, GA$134K321,350
- 207 Victorian Lake Dr Brunswick, GA$135K321,452
- 228 Victorian Lake Dr Brunswick, GA$128K321,225
- 201 S Beckingham Dr Brunswick, GA$134K321,346
- 205 S Beckingham Dr Brunswick, GA$137K421,664
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.