204 W Portland StUNIT 251, Phoenix, AZ 85003
Sold on 11/20/12: $307,500
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:1,563 sq ft
- Lot:1,407 sqft
- Year Built:2007
- Last Sold:Nov 2012 for $307,500
- Heating Type:Forced air, Other
- CoolingCentral, Refrigeration
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Room TypesFamily room, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Refrigerator
- Roof TypeOther
- School District210 - Phoenix Union High School District
- # Stories1.0
- ViewCity, Mountain
- Zillow Home ID81952378
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow476
- Elementary SchoolKenilworth
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Cement concrete, Other
- High SchoolCentral
- Middle SchoolPalo Verde
- Parcel #11134118
- Construction Quality8.0
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$356,431||$324K – $392K||+$8,680||$228||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,708/mo||$1K – $2.4K/mo||+$35||$1.09||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Central City home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 2.3% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Central City homes, this home is valued 286.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 125.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Central City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 67.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.6% lower than in Phoenix, and 119% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Central City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central City home values.
Neighborhood for 204 W Portland Street UNIT 251
- Unit 151$362K----1,430
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005