204 Wedgewood Cir, Calimesa, CA 923204 beds, 3 baths, 2,242 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,019 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $315,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 6 spaces, 678 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,242 sqft
- Parcel #: 410093011
- Zillow Home ID: 17957750
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 204 Wedgewood Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92320 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 28.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.2% greater than in Calimesa, and 74.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92320 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Calimesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92320 home values.
- 208 Wedgewood Cir Calimesa, CA$332K321,608
- 212 Wedgewood Cir Calimesa, CA$374K32.752,242
- 1082 Donna Ln Calimesa, CA$261K52.52,289
- 207 Wedgewood Cir Calimesa, CA$310K32.752,242
- 211 Wedgewood Cir Calimesa, CA$286K42.752,242
- 1086 Donna Ln Calimesa, CA$182K111,084
- 1039 2nd Pl Calimesa, CA$243K321,452
- 215 Wedgewood Cir Calimesa, CA$275K321,588
- 1090 Donna Ln Calimesa, CA$309K312,197
- 1033 2nd Pl Calimesa, CA$361K32.752,242
- 1025 2nd Pl Calimesa, CA$219K31956
- 1072 Donna Ln Calimesa, CA$252K311,409
- 203 W Avenue L Calimesa, CA$372K222,590
- 1041 2nd Pl Calimesa, CA$242K321,452
- 1124 Donna Ln Calimesa, CA$313K30.751,517
- 1062 Donna Ln Calimesa, CA$241K321,308
- 1019 2nd Pl Calimesa, CA$325K32.52,145
- 206 Myrtlewood Dr Calimesa, CA$207K211,317
- 200 Myrtlewood Dr Calimesa, CA$181K211,042
- 1080 Donna Ln Calimesa, CA$131K21768
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!