204 Whetstone Mls, Dayville, CT 062412 beds, 1 bath, 861 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Baseboard
- Flooring: Concrete
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Cooling System: Central, Gated Community \ No, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Rental, Rental Agreement \ Lease, Rental Property Type \ Condo, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Mid Rise
- Range / Oven
- Floor size: 861 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2111234284
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 204 Whetstone Mls
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06241 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 38.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.6% higher than in Killingly, and 126.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06241 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Killingly.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Killingly Memorial School K-4 3.6 mi