204 Woods Rd, Glenside, PA 190384 beds, 2 baths, 2,162 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $173
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 352 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,162 sqft
- Lot depth: 191
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 520018955001
- Zillow Home ID: 10016535
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 204 Woods Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19038 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 152.6% greater than in Springfield Township, and 28.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19038 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Springfield Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19038 home values.
- 202 Woods Rd Glenside, PA$261K321,245
- 208 Woods Rd Glenside, PA$374K32.52,123
- 9 Chelfield Rd Glenside, PA$257K42.52,017
- 7 Chelfield Rd Glenside, PA$261K43.52,282
- 5 Chelfield Rd Glenside, PA$205K31.51,756
- 11 Chelfield Rd Glenside, PA$256K31.51,534
- 210 Woods Rd Glenside, PA$367K42.52,026
- 116 Station Ave Glenside, PA$264K311,249
- 120 Station Ave Glenside, PA$360K421,821
- 13 Chelfield Rd Glenside, PA$258K311,314
- 203 Woods Rd Glenside, PA$469K32.53,662
- 112 Station Ave Glenside, PA$249K31.52,395
- 3 Chelfield Rd Glenside, PA$204K31.51,756
- 207 Woods Rd Glenside, PA$487K223,078
- 108 Station Ave Glenside, PA$216K31.51,708
- 15 Chelfield Rd Glenside, PA$272K311,314
- 768 Brooke Rd Glenside, PA$265K31.51,688
- 45 Chelfield Rd Glenside, PA$237K31.51,111
- 60 Chelfield Rd Glenside, PA$228K311,425
- 201 Woods Rd Glenside, PA$388K443,024
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!