2040 15th Ave, San Francisco, CA 941162 beds, 2 baths, 1,371 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,095 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $910,000
- Price/sqft: $664
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- View: Water
- Ocean Views
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,371 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 39
- Parcel #: 2134A021
- Zillow Home ID: 15115499
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2040 15th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Golden Gate Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.2% greater than in San Francisco, and 56.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Golden Gate Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Golden Gate Heights home values.
- 2048 15th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.15M211,767
- 2032 15th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.02M211,456
- 2056 15th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.1M--21,672
- 2024 15th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.03M211,456
- 2037 14th Ave San Francisco, CA$916K211,075
- 2033 14th Ave San Francisco, CA$980K--21,335
- 2062 15th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.09M431,781
- 2064 15th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.37M431,781
- 2016 15th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.08M221,691
- 2041 14th Ave San Francisco, CA$939K321,255
- 2029 14th Ave San Francisco, CA$961K221,417
- 2045 14th Ave San Francisco, CA$898K211,075
- 2025 14th Ave San Francisco, CA$793K211,075
- 1 Fanning Way San Francisco, CA$888K211,075
- 2021 14th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.47M322,250
- 2008 15th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.18M211,456
- 2072 15th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.07M--11,456
- 11 Fanning Way San Francisco, CA$936K211,191
- 2017 14th Ave San Francisco, CA$818K--11,075
- 2009 14th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.56M332,562
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.