- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2040 24th St, Detroit, MI 48216
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Lot depth: 134
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 12008572
- Zillow Home ID: 88461773
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2040 24th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hubbard-Richard market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 59.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.7% less than in Detroit, and 123.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Hubbard-Richard home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hubbard-Richard home values.
- 2034 24th St Detroit, MI$33K--11,012
- 2028 24th St Detroit, MI$76K--53,985
- 2046 24th St Detroit, MI$45K--1617
- 2052 24th St Detroit, MI$47K--2627
- 2016 24th St Detroit, MI$55K--21,600
- 2058 24th St Detroit, MI$31K--11,154
- 2064 24th St Detroit, MI$47K--1721
- 3435 Ruskin St Detroit, MI$35K--1944
- 2074 24th St Detroit, MI$73K--21,967
- 2035 23rd St Detroit, MI$64K--42,186
- 2053 23rd St Detroit, MI$48K--1830
- 3438 Randall St Detroit, MI$47K--1730
- 2043 23rd St Detroit, MI$56K224,182
- 2002 24th St Detroit, MI$45K--11,434
- 2061 23rd St Detroit, MI$78K------
- 2047 23rd St Detroit, MI$37K--21,694
- 2027 23rd St Detroit, MI$63K--31,848
- 2015 24th St Detroit, MI$53KStudio11,444
- 2021 24th St Detroit, MI$101K31.51,444
- 2065 23rd St Detroit, MI$102K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292