- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2040 Amherst St, Palo Alto, CA 943062 beds, 1 bath, 1,167 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $1,365,000
- Price/sqft: $1,170
- Parking: 360 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,167 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1947
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 13707051
- Zillow Home ID: 19505003
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2040 Amherst Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the College Terrace market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.7% lower than in San Jose Metro, and 70.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help College Terrace home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College Terrace home values.
- 2030 Amherst St Palo Alto, CA$1.9M321,835
- 2060 Amherst St Palo Alto, CA$3.96M753,644
- 2020 Amherst St Palo Alto, CA$1.94M321,835
- 2098 Amherst St Palo Alto, CA$3.6M443,515
- 2000 Amherst St Palo Alto, CA$1.67M321,316
- 2015 Amherst St Palo Alto, CA$1.91M321,485
- 2035 Amherst St Palo Alto, CA$1.57M421,386
- 2057 Amherst St Palo Alto, CA$1.61M421,386
- 2100 Amherst St Palo Alto, CA$2.05M322,148
- 1655 Stanford Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.88M421,929
- 2081 Amherst St Palo Alto, CA$3.41M432,400
- 2120 Amherst St Palo Alto, CA$2.11M422,254
- 2103 Amherst St Palo Alto, CA$1.8M211,516
- 2121 Amherst St Palo Alto, CA$2.07M51.51,931
- 2150 Amherst St Palo Alto, CA$1.56M32.51,234
- 2131 Amherst St Palo Alto, CA$1.37M42.51,542
- 907 Mears Ct Stanford, CA$2.05M432,382
- 2170 Amherst St Palo Alto, CA$1.8M331,536
- 856 Esplanada Way Stanford, CA$2.3M332,579
- 2102 Bowdoin St Palo Alto, CA$919K11825
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!