- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2040 Monida Ct, Estes Park, CO 805173 beds, 2 baths, 1,760 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1990 for $17,000
- Finished basement, 440 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 264 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,760 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: R0662461
- Zillow Home ID: 13855153
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2040 Monida Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80517, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.3% less than in Estes Park, and 4.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 80517 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Estes Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80517 home values.
- 2041 Monida Ct Estes Park, CO$277K211,052
- 2030 Monida Ct Estes Park, CO$426K433,108
- 2031 Monida Ct Estes Park, CO$350K321,882
- 980 Scott Ave Estes Park, CO$375K42.52,940
- 2020 Monida Ct Estes Park, CO$520K32.52,688
- 1020 Scott Ave Estes Park, CO$415K533,120
- 2020 Sharon Ct S Estes Park, CO$419K112,366
- 2030 Sharon Ct S Estes Park, CO$436K343,022
- 1980 Sharon Ct N Estes Park, CO$363K432,528
- 1981 Crags Ct Estes Park, CO$405K42.53,037
- 1960 Sharon Ct N Estes Park, CO$435K32.52,544
- 1040 Scott Ave Estes Park, CO$396K332,436
- 1950 Sharon Ct N Estes Park, CO$340K322,012
- 2050 Sharon Ct S Estes Park, CO$294K211,422
- 900 Scott Ave Estes Park, CO$370K332,196
- 1961 Crags Ct Estes Park, CO$354K322,305
- 1940 Sharon Ct N Estes Park, CO$386K332,438
- 2204 Pine Meadow Dr Estes Park, CO$474K32.52,268
- 1980 Crags Ct Estes Park, CO$405K52.752,794
- 1020 Lakeshore Dr Estes Park, CO$298K322,448
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.