2040 Pacheco Pass Hwy, Gilroy, CA 950206 beds, 3 baths, 2,149 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.09 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $690,000
- Price/sqft: $321
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 484 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,149 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 84124016
- Zillow Home ID: 19864076
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2040 Pacheco Pass Highway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95020 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Gilroy, and 32.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95020 home values.
- 2050 Pacheco Pass Hwy Gilroy, CA$753K332,105
- 2000 Pacheco Pass Hwy Gilroy, CA$1.3M43.53,566
- 2035 Pacheco Pass Hwy Gilroy, CA$695K311,032
- 2080 Pacheco Pass Hwy Gilroy, CA$656K432,703
- 1980 Pacheco Pass Rd Gilroy, CA$2.07M533,000
- 2005 Pacheco Pass Hwy Gilroy, CA$656K521,058
- 1980 Pacheco Pass Hwy Gilroy, CA$1.14M533,000
- Pacheco Pass Hwy Gilroy, CA--532,703
- 2140 Pacheco Pass Hwy Gilroy, CA$488K11720
- 2150 Pacheco Pass Hwy Gilroy, CA$611K311,590
- 6200 Frazier Lake Rd Gilroy, CA$606K42.51,533
- 2160 Pacheco Pass Hwy Gilroy, CA$381K21318
- 1930 Pacheco Pass Hwy # B Gilroy, CA$684K322,194
- 2045 Pacheco Pass Hwy Gilroy, CA$588K211,507
- 6295 Frazier Lake Rd Gilroy, CA--361,500
- 2225 Pacheco Pass Hwy Gilroy, CA$551K211,100
- 2229 Pacheco Pass Hwy Gilroy, CA$606K321,985
- 2065 Pacheco Pass Hwy Gilroy, CA$549K421,980
- 2235 Pacheco Pass Hwy Gilroy, CA$588K311,500
- 1855 Pacheco Pass Hwy Gilroy, CA$447K321,200
Nearby Schools in Gilroy
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.