2040 S Luther, Mesa, AZ 852093 beds, 2 baths, 1,363 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,050 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- HOA Fee: $98
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2009 for $135,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: 0 space
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,363 sqft
- Parcel #: 31208154
- Zillow Home ID: 60050800
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2040 S Luther
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85209, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.1% less than in Mesa, and 20.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 85209 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85209 home values.
- 2044 S Luther Mesa, AZ$180K----1,886
- 2036 S Luther Mesa, AZ$200K----2,195
- 2048 S Luther Mesa, AZ$202K----2,370
- 8510 E Kiva Ave Mesa, AZ$201K42.52,370
- 2032 S Luther Mesa, AZ$168K----1,566
- 2052 S Luther Mesa, AZ$207K----2,370
- 8526 E Kiva Ave Mesa, AZ$168K----1,566
- 8512 E Kiva Ave Mesa, AZ$154K----1,320
- 2056 S Luther Mesa, AZ$158K----1,363
- 2060 S Luther Mesa, AZ$175K----1,723
- 8524 E Kiva Ave Mesa, AZ$195K32.52,195
- 8458 E Keats Ave Mesa, AZ$172K----1,363
- 2064 S Luther Mesa, AZ$203K----2,370
- 8530 E Kiva Ave Mesa, AZ------1,566
- 8518 E Kiva Ave Mesa, AZ$215K32.51,886
- 8556 E Kiva Ave Mesa, AZ$195K432,370
- 8516 E Kiva Ave Mesa, AZ$176K----1,723
- 8514 E Kiva Ave Mesa, AZ$157K321,363
- 2041 S Luther Mesa, AZ$211K432,370
- 8520 E Kiva Ave Mesa, AZ$197K----2,370
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.