2040 Westlake Ave N # 1, Seattle, WA 981091 bed, 1 bath, 600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Imagine Waterfront you can put your toes in!
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $315,000
- Price/sqft: $525
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- View: City, Territorial, Water
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Metal, Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 600 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2108218261
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2040 Westlake Avenue N # 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Westlake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 57.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 166% higher than in Seattle, and 98.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Westlake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westlake home values.
- 2001 Westlake Ave N 16 # 16 Seattle, WA$213K21940
- 2001 Westlake Ave N 45 # 45 Seattle, WA$214K21900
- 2000 Westlake Ave Seattle, WA$455K21--
- 2101 Westlake Ave N UNIT 101 Seattle, WA$466K221,228
- 2101 Westlake Ave N UNIT 402 Seattle, WA$353K------
- 2101 Westlake Ave N UNIT 402 Seattle, WA$515K------
- 2105 Westlake Ave N UNIT 101 Seattle, WA$375K221,187
- 2105 Westlake Ave N UNIT 101 Seattle, WA$491K221,187
- 2105 Westlake Ave N UNIT 101 Seattle, WA$620K221,187
- 2105 Westlake Ave N UNIT 101 Seattle, WA$393K221,187
- 2001 Westlake Ave N Seattle, WA$219K21940
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292